- Publication Date:
- [Piscataway. NJ] : Johnson & Johnson, 
Black and white
- First Aid Wounds and Injuries
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- See catalog record: 8700199A
- Permanent Link:
- This film presents the basic principles of first aid, the circulatory system, improvised tourniquets, use of bandages, treatment of shock, burns, artificial respiration, and splints. Received: (date unknown) as a donation from the United States Public Health Service. NLM Permanence Rating: Permanent: Stable content