Health education against malaria
- Health education against malaria
- Publication Date:
- [United States] : The Office, 1944
Black and white
- Health Education -- methods Malaria -- prevention & control Mosquito Control United States
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- See catalog record: 8700198A http://resource.nlm.nih.gov/8700198A
A teacher learns the facts about malaria control and mosquito elimination in a health education course sponsored by local, state, and federal public health officials, and later imparts her knowledge to home town groups by lectures, field trips, and individual instruction.
Donation from the United States Public Health Service; Received: (date unknown)