A plain account of the application and uses of Doctor A.G. Hull's utero-abdominal supporter: accompanied by the opinions of the faculty in London and New-York, and a unanimous vote of the Medical Society of the State of New-York in its favor : designed for patients
- New-York : J.W. Oliver, printer, 1842
- Uterine Prolapse -- therapy Trusses Hull, Amos G. (Amos Gift), 1775-1835.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 16 p.,  leaf of plates (fold.)
- NLM Unique ID:
- 67111010R (See catalog record)