The first lines of the practice of surgery: being an elementary work for students, and a concise book of reference for practitioners
- Fellow of the Massachusetts Medical Society.
- Boston : Bedlington, 1828
- Surgical Procedures, Operative
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 447 p., 9 leaves of plates
- 3rd American ed., from the 3rd London ed., rev. and corr., with practical notes and observations / by a fellow of the Mass. Medical Society
- NLM Unique ID:
- 66731370R (See catalog record)