The book of the feet: a history of boots and shoes : with illustrations of the fashions of the Egyptians, Hebrews, Persians, Greeks, and Romans, and the prevailing style throughout Europe, during the Middle Ages down to the present period ; also, hints to last-makers, and remedies for corns, etc
- New York : W.H. Graham, 1847
- Foot Shoes
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 216 p., 4 leaves of plates
- From the 2nd London ed., with a history of boots and shoes in the United States, biographical sketches of eminent shoemakers and Crispin anecdotes
- NLM Unique ID:
- 65160030R (See catalog record)