The great pestilence in Virginia: being an historical account of the origin, general character, and ravages of the yellow fever in Norfolk and Portsmouth in 1855 : together with sketches of some of the victims, incidents of the scourge, etc
- New York : Derby & Jackson, 1856
- Yellow Fever -- epidemiology Epidemics Virginia -- epidemiology
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- xiii, 326 p.,  leaf of plates
- NLM Unique ID:
- 65021120R (See catalog record)