The Virginia springs: with their analysis, and some remarks on their character, together with a directory for the use of the white sulphur water, and an account of the diseases to which it is applicable : to which is added, A review of a portion of Wm. Burke's book on The mineral springs of western Virginia, etc., and an account of the different routes to the springs
- Alternate Title(s):
- Mineral springs of Virginia
- Philadelphia : Lindsay & Blakiston, 1847
- Health Resorts Mineral Waters Virginia Moorman, J. J. (John Jennings), 1802-1885.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- xii, -219 p.,  leaf of plates (fold.)
- NLM Unique ID:
- 64120690R (See catalog record)