Dissertations on the question How far are the external means of exploring the condition of the internal organs to be considered useful and important in medical practice?: for which premiums were adjudged by the Boylston Medical Committee of Harvard University, 1836
- Series Title(s):
- Library of practical medicine
Bell, Luther V. (Luther Vose), 1806-1862
Haxall, Robert W. (Robert William), 1802-1872
- Boston : Printed by Perkins & Marvin, 1836
- Thoracic Diseases -- diagnosis Physical Examination
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 288 p.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 63640600R (See catalog record)