Hearings in the case of Upton, Shaw, & Co. upon the introduction of inodorous rendering and superphosphate apparatus: December, 1871
Brighton (Boston, Mass.). Selectmen.
Massachusetts. State Board of Health.
- Boston : Printed by Rand, Avery, 1872
- Abattoirs Odors -- prevention & control Facility Design and Construction Boston
- Legal Cases
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 114 p.,  leaf of plates (fold.)
- NLM Unique ID:
- 63240090R (See catalog record)