On medical provision for railroads as a humanitarian measure, as well as a source of economy, to the companies: in two papers, read respectively before the N.Y. State Medical Society, Feb. 5, 1862 and the Surgical Section of the New York Academy of Medicine, Oct. 28, 1862
- Alternate Title(s):
- Dr. Arnold on medical provision for railroads
Medical Society of the State of New York (1807- )
New York Academy of Medicine. Surgical Section.
- New York : Baillière Bros., 1862
- Accidents Railroads Emergency Medical Services
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- vii, 47 p.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 62910600R (See catalog record)