Anatomical investigations, comprising descriptions of various fasciae of the human body: the discoveries of the manner in which the pericardium is formed from the superficial fascia, the capsular ligament of the shoulder joint from the brachial fascia, and the capsular ligament of the hip joint from the fascia lata : to which is added an account of some irregularities of structure and morbid anatomy : with a description of a new anatomical table
- Philadelphia : Carey & Lea, 1824
- Anatomy Fascia -- anatomy & histology
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 134 p.,  leaves of plates
- NLM Unique ID:
- 61031340R (See catalog record)