Observations on diseases incident to seamen: whether employed on, or retired from actual service, for accidents, infirmities or old age (Volume 4)
Dickson, Samuel Henry, 1798-1872, former owner
U.S. Naval Museum of Hygiene, former owner.
- London : Printed for T. Cadell and W. Davies, by R. Wilks, 1807
- Communicable Diseases Naval Medicine
- Collected Works
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- A new edition, much enlarged and improved
- NLM Unique ID:
- 57020560R (See catalog record)