The American lady's medical pocket-book, and nursery-adviser: containing rules for preserving the health of unmarried females, directions to pregnant and lying-in women, and an account of their diseases : together with instructions for the rearing of children from the hour of their birth, and an account of the diseases of infancy
- Author of The gentleman's medical pocket-book.
- Philadelphia : J. Kay, Jun. and Bro., 
- Genital Diseases, Female Menstruation Disturbances Hygiene Infant Care
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 296 p.,  leaf of plates
- NLM Unique ID:
- 47020250R (See catalog record)