On the nature and treatment of stomach and renal diseases: being an inquiry into the connexion of diabetes, calculus, and other affections of the kidney and bladder, with indigestion
Gross, Samuel D. (Samuel David), 1805-1884, former owner
College of Physicians of Philadelphia. Library, former owner.
- Philadelphia : Lea & Blanchard, 1843
- Urinalysis Urologic Diseases
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 465 p., 6 leaves of plates
- From the 4th rev. London ed
- NLM Unique ID:
- 40310470R (See catalog record)