Epidemic cholera: its mission and mystery, haunts and havocs, pathology and treatment : with remarks on the question of contagion, the influence of fear, and hurried and delayed interments
- Alternate Title(s):
Compact and practical handy-book
Cholera, a practical handy-book
- Macpherson, John, 1817-1890
- New York : Carleton, 1866
- Cholera Disease Outbreaks
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 120 p.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 34631870R (See catalog record)