Madame Young's guide to health: her experience and practice for nearly forty years : a true family herbal, wherein is displayed the true properties and medical virtues of all the roots, herbs, &c, indigenous to the United States, and their combination in all the diseases the human body is heir to : also, an explanation of the human body, its liability to injuries through ignorance of its structure : dedicated excusively to her sex
- Rochester, N.Y. : Strong, 1858
- Phytotherapy Physiological Processes
- Popular Works
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 224, vi p.,  leaves of plates
- NLM Unique ID:
- 32610690R (See catalog record)