Simplified anatomy, for the use of families, and those who have not the advantage of a teacher: in which the different parts of the human system are explained : illustrated with engravings of the bones, blood vessels, nerves, &c : to which is annexed, a copious glossary
- Grant, James Freeman, 1808-1878, printer
- Madisonville, Tenn. : Printed by J.F. Grant, 1835
- Popular Works
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- viii, 213,  p., IV leaves of plates (some fold.)
- NLM Unique ID:
- 2573001R (See catalog record)