The chirurgical works of Percivall Pott: with his last corrections : to which are added, a short account of the life of the author, a method of curing the hydrocele by injection, and occasional notes and observations
Earle, James, Sir, 1755-1817
Webster, James, 1776?-1851, publisher
Brown, William, 1785-1853, printer
- Philadelphia : Published by James Webster ..., 1819
- Surgical Procedures, Operative Testicular Hydrocele -- surgery Pott, Percivall, 1714-1788.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 2 v., 14 leaves of plates (2 folded)
- First American, from the last London edition. In two volumes. Vol. I[-II
- NLM Unique ID:
- 2567036R (See catalog record)