An experimental inquiry into the proximate cause of death from suspended respiration in drowning and hanging, with the means of resuscitation: submitted as an inaugural essay to the public examination of the trustees and professors of the College of Physicians and Surgeons in the University of the State of New-York, Samuel Bard, M.D. president, for the degree of Doctor of Medicine, on the 3d of May, 1814
Francis, John W. (John Wakefield), 1789-1861, former owner
College of Physicians and Surgeons in the City of New York.
- New-York : Printed for the author, 1814
- Drowning Resuscitation Respiration
- Academic Dissertations
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- Exhibited: "Frankenstein: Penetrating the Secrets of Nature," National Library of Medicine, Oct. 1997-Nov. 1998.
- 36 p.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 2558041R (See catalog record)