An address on the botany of the United States: delivered before the Society for the Promotion of Useful Arts, at the capitol, in the city of Albany, on the 9th day of February, 1814 : to which is added, a catalogue of plants indigenous to the state of New-York
- Alternate Title(s):
- Catalogue of plants indigenous to the state of New-York
Warren, John Collins, 1778-1856, former owner
Websters and Skinners, printer.
- Albany : Printed by Websters and Skinners, 1814
- Plants Plants, Medicinal New York United States
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 76 p.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 2555039R (See catalog record)