A compendium of the anatomy of the human body: intended principally for the use of students
Buzby, Benjamin C., -1822., publisher
Armsby, James H. (James Harvey), 1809-1875, donor
Armsby, James H. (James Harvey), 1809-1875, former owner
- Philadelphia : Published by Benjamin C. Buzby, no. 2, North Third-street, 1810
- Anatomy Ruysch, Frederik, 1638-1731.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 2 v.
- Third American edition ; to this edition is prefixed, A compendious history of anatomy, and The Ruyschian art and method of making preparations to exhibit the structure of the human body ; illustrated with a representation of the quicksilver tray and its appendages, which are not in the London edition
- NLM Unique ID:
- 2554053R (See catalog record)