Important information to the afflicted with rheumatism coughs and colds gout asthmas itch bruises head-ache corns worms chilblains or local pains frozen feet palsy nervous disorders humours on the face and skin rheumatic gout consumptions windy complaints inward weaknesses scurvy bilious disorders juvenile indiscretions and most disorders incident to human nature
Waite, George, printer
Waite, Robert, printer
- [New York] : Printed for the author by G. and R. Waite, 1800
- Pharmaceutical Preparations Musculoskeletal Diseases -- therapy
- Advertisements Popular Works
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 31,  p.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 2546008R (See catalog record)