The anatomy and physiology of the human body: containing the anatomy of the bones, muscles, and joints, and the heart and arteries (Volume 2)
Bell, Charles, Sir, 1774-1842
Anderson, Alexander, 1775-1870, engraver
Leney, William Satchwell, 1769-1831, engraver
Maverick, Peter, 1780-1831, engraver
Kearny, Francis, 1785-1837, engraver
Collins & Co., printer.
Collins & Co., bookseller.
- New-York : Printed and sold by Collins and Co. ..., 1817
- Anatomy Physiological Processes
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- The third American, from the fourth English edition. In three volumes. Vol. I.[-III
- NLM Unique ID:
- 2543040R (See catalog record)