An account of the rise, progress, and termination, of the malignant fever, lately prevalent in Philadelphia: briefly stated from authentic documents
- Alternate Title(s):
- Short account of the plague in London, 1665
Hardie, James, 1758-1826
Johnson, Benjamin, -1822., printer
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by Benjamin Johnson, MDCCXCIII 
- Disease Outbreaks Plague Philadelphia -- epidemiology London
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 36, 12 p.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 2541009R (See catalog record)