An account of the extraordinary abstinence of Ann Moor, of Tutbury, Staffordshire: who has, for more than two years, lived entirely without food : giving the particulars of her life to the present time, an account of the investigation instituted on the occasion, and observations on the letters of some medical men who attended it : also other similar cases of abstinence, etc
Sharpless, Joseph, 1772-1849, publisher
Rakestraw, Joseph, 1780?-1860, printer
- Philadelphia : Published by Joseph Sharpless ..., 1810
- Fasting Moore, Ann (Pegg)
- Popular Works
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 36 p.
- The first American, from the second English edition
- NLM Unique ID:
- 2541007R (See catalog record)