The redemption of the disabled: a study of programmes of rehabilitation for the disabled of war and of industry
- Series Title(s):
- Problems of war and of reconstruction
Billings, Frank, 1854-1932, contributor
United States. Federal Board for Vocational Education.
- New York : D. Appleton and Company, 1919
- Disabled Persons -- rehabilitation Rehabilitation Rehabilitation, Vocational Veterans Health World War I
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- xxvi, 318 pages
- NLM Unique ID:
- 14030930R (See catalog record)