The first lines of the practice of surgery: designed as an introduction for students, and a concise book of reference for practitioners
Stevens, Alexander H. (Alexander Hodgdon), 1789-1869, ed
Jarvis, Edward, 1803-1884, former owner
Boston Medical Library Association, former owner.
- Philadelphia : T. Desilver and H. Cowperthwait, 1828
- Surgical Procedures, Operative
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 2 v. (viii, 496 p.; iv, 526 p.)
- 2nd American, from the 5th London ed., rev. and corr
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101561798 (See catalog record)