A clinical survey of 415 instances of brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerve injuries, as seen in overseas wounded: with reports on several unusual cases
- Alternate Title(s):
- Clinical survey of four hundred fifteen instances of brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerve injuries, as seen in overseas wounded
Brock, Samuel, 1893-
Schlesinger, Edward B., donor
- Chicago : American Medical Association, 1919
- Brain Injuries Military Personnel Peripheral Nerve Injuries Spinal Cord Injuries United States
- Case Reports
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 15 p.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101550143 (See catalog record)