The American dispensatory: containing the natural, chemical, pharmaceutical and medical history of the different substances employed in medicine, together with the operations of pharmacy : illustrated and explained according to the principles of modern chemistry : to which are added toxicological and other tables, the prescriptions for patent medicines, and various miscellaneous preparations
- Philadelphia : Carey & Lea, 1831
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- viii, 832 p., 2 leaves of plates
- 9th ed., improved and greatly enl
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101539420 (See catalog record)