The new American pocket farrier and farmer's guide: in the choice and management of horses, neat cattle, sheep and swine : including a description of their internal structure, their digestive system, the diseases to which they are liable, with their causes, symptoms, and most approved methods of cure
- Philadelphia : Published by Leary & Getz, no. 138 North Second Street, [185-?], c1845
- Veterinary Medicine Animals, Domestic
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- , iv,  7-284,  leaf of plates
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101303705 (See catalog record)