A grammar of botany: containing an explanation of the system of Linnaeus, and the terms of botany, with botanical exercises, for the use of schools and students : illustrated by forty-five engravings : multum in parvo
- New-York : Published by James Eastburn and Co ..., Clayton & Kirkland, printers, 1818
- Botany Examination Questions
- Terminology Dictionary
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 2 v. in 1 (225, 317 p.,  leaves of plates)
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101245732 (See catalog record)