Louis Pasteur 1822-1895: an exhibit presented by the National Library of Medicine in observance of the sesquicentennial of the birth of Louis Pasteur, scientist and benefactor of humanity, Oct. 2, 1972- Feb. 4, 1973, National Library of Medicine, 8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, Md. 20014
- Series Title(s):
- DHEW publication
- National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
- [Bethesda, Md.] : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, 
- Science France Pasteur, Louis, 1822-1895.
- Biography Exhibitions
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
-  p.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101237611 (See catalog record)