Schistosomiasis studies in Pernambuco
- Publication Date:
- Bethesda, MD : National Institutes of Health, [195-?]
- Schistosomiasis Documentaries and Factual Films
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- See catalog record: 100891936
- Permanent Link:
- Unedited, raw footage taken in Pernambuco, Brazil. Men filtering flukes and snails from irrigation ditches and rivers. Women washing clothing in a river. Men spraying stands of water grasses and irrigation ditches.