71. Care of patients undergoing gynecologic and abdominal procedures: before, during, and after operation
- Montgomery, E. E. (Edward Emmet), 1849- author
- Philadelphia : W.B. Saunders Company, 1916
- Perioperative Nursing
Gynecologic Surgical Procedures -- nursing
Digestive System Surgical Procedures -- nursing
- Warman, Edward Barrett, 1847- author
American Sports Publishing Company, publisher.
- [New York] : American Sports Publishing Company, 
- Cutler, Elbridge Gerry, 1846- author
- Cambridge : Harvard University Press, 1914
- Nursing Care
- Eastman Teaching Films, Inc. (Rochester, N.Y.)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Biology and Public Health.
Rochester Dental Dispensary.
- [Rochester, NY : Eastman Teaching Films, 1930]
- Dental Care
Instructional Films and Videos
- Ford, Clyde S. (Clyde Sinclair), 1867- author
- Ft. Leavenworth, Kas. : Press of the Army Service Schools, [1915?]
- Patient Care
76. Catalogue of an exhibition of items of medico-historical interest: exhibited by Mortimer Frank, S.B., M.D., at the sixty-ninth annual session of the American Medical Association, June 10 to 14, 1918
- Frank, Mortimer, 1874-1919, curator
American Medical Association. Annual Meeting 1918 :
Prudential Insurance Company of America, donor.
- Chicago : [American Medical Association?], [1918?]
Exhibits as Topic
77. Cerebello-bulbar polioencephalitis originating during or after epidemics of influenza and of poliomyelitis: including the record of a case of epidemic encephalitis of the lethargic type
- Mills, Charles K. (Charles Karsner), 1845-1931
Wilson, George, 1888-1959
Philadelphia Neurological Society.
- Chicago : American Medical Association, 1919
Influenza, Human -- complications
Poliomyelitis -- complications
- Bloomfield, Arthur L. (Arthur Leonard), 1888-
Mateer, John G.
- [Baltimore? : s.n., 1919?]
- Tuberculin Test
Sensitivity and Specificity
- McCulloch, C. C. (Champe Carter), b. 1869
- [New York? : s.n., 1918]
- Incunabula as Topic
Library of the Surgeon-General's Office (U.S.)
80. The chiropractor
- Palmer, D. D. (Daniel David), 1842-1913
- Los Angeles : Beacon Light Printing Co., c1914
- Manipulation, Chiropractic