571. Star shell
- U.S. Army General Hospital No. 17 (Markleton, Pa.), issuing body.
- Markleton, Pa. : Published semi-monthly of, for and by the men of the U.S.A. General Hospital
- Hospitals, Military
U.S. Army General Hospital No. 17 (Markleton, Pa.)
- Burrill, Ernest A. author
Brockton, Mass. Board of Health, issuing body.
- Brockton, Mass. : Board of Health, [1918?]
- Influenza, Human -- epidemiology
Massachusetts -- epidemiology
- Bakewell, Charles M. (Charles Montague), 1867-1957, author
- New York : The Macmillan Company, 1920
- Red Cross
World War I
American National Red Cross.
575. Strictly personal
576. Student flyer
- Severns, J. E. (Jesse Elmer), 1885-
- St. Louis : C.V. Mosby, 1915
- Dental Cavity Preparation
- Rosenow, Edward C. (Edward Carl), 1875-1966
Sturdivant, B. F.
American Medical Association.
- Chicago : American Medical Association, c1919
- Influenza, Human -- prevention & control
Pneumonia, Viral -- prevention & control
- Porteus, S. D. (Stanley David), 1883-1972, author
Training School at Vineland (Vineland, N.J.). Department of Research, issuing body.
- Vineland, N.J. : The Training School at Vineland, New Jersey, Department of Research, 
- Intelligence Tests
Mentally Disabled Persons
- University of Pittsburgh. School of Medicine, author.
- [Pittsburgh] : [University of Pittsburgh], 1919
- Influenza, Human