521. Report to the Citizens Committee on an investigation of the Department of Hospitals and Dispensaries, Buffalo, N.Y
- Emerson, Haven, 1874-1957, author
- [New York?] : [publisher not identified], 1922
- Public Health Administration
Buffalo (N.Y.). Department of Hospitals and Dispensaries.
522. Reports of experiments referred to at hearings on ice cream before Dr. C.L. Alsberg, chief of the Bureau of Chemistry, United States Department of Agriculture: subject : the bacteriology of ice cream
- Alsberg, Carl, 1877-1940
National Association of Ice Cream Manufacturers (U.S.)
- [Chicago?] : National Association of Ice Cream Manufacturers, 
- Ice Cream -- microbiology
Food Safety -- methods
523. Restoration of loss of bone: including an analysis of the first hundred cases of fracture treated by bone graft at U.S. Army General Hospital No. 3, Colonia, N.J
- Albee, Fred H. (Fred Houdlett), 1876-1945
Weigel, Elmer P.
Società Ortopedica Italiana.
- Chicago : American Medical Association, c1920
- Bone Transplantation
Fractures, Bone -- surgery
- [Carlisle Barracks, Pa. : s.n., 1936]
- Libraries, Medical
Army Medical Library (U.S.)
- Willcox, Frederick H. (Frederick Hartwell), 1882- , author
United States. Bureau of Mines, issuing body.
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1916
Accidents, Occupational -- prevention & control
- First District Normal School (Kirksville, Mo.). Division of Rural Education.
- Kirksville, Mo. : Division of Rural Education, First District Normal School, 
Schools -- standards
- Hill, Hibbert Winslow, 1871-1947, author
- New York : The Macmillan Company, 1919
- Public Health Nursing
530. Savage survivals
- Moore, J. Howard (John Howard), 1862-1916, author
- Chicago : Charles H. Kerr & Company, 1916