521. A report of an epidemic of influenza in Chicago occurring during the fall of 1918: reprinted from the Octennial report, Department of Health, City of Chicago, 1911-1918
- Robertson, John Dill.
- [Chicago : Dept. of Health], 1919
- Influenza, Human
Communicable Disease Control
- International Council of Nurses. Quinquennial Meeting 1904 : author.
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1904?]
Manufacturer: London : W.I. Richardson
523. Report of the delegation from the United States of America to the Sixth International Sanitary Conference at Montevideo, December 12-20, 1920
- White, Joseph Hill, 1859-1953
Guiteras, Gregorio M.
United States. Delegation to the International Sanitary Conference of the American Republics 1920 :
International Sanitary Convention of the American Republics 1920 :
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1920
- Public Health
524. Report to the Citizens Committee on an investigation of the Department of Hospitals and Dispensaries, Buffalo, N.Y
- Emerson, Haven, 1874-1957, author
- [New York?] : [publisher not identified], 1922
- Public Health Administration
Buffalo (N.Y.). Department of Hospitals and Dispensaries.
525. Reports of experiments referred to at hearings on ice cream before Dr. C.L. Alsberg, chief of the Bureau of Chemistry, United States Department of Agriculture: subject : the bacteriology of ice cream
- Alsberg, Carl, 1877-1940
National Association of Ice Cream Manufacturers (U.S.)
- [Chicago?] : National Association of Ice Cream Manufacturers, 
- Ice Cream -- microbiology
Food Safety -- methods
526. Restoration of loss of bone: including an analysis of the first hundred cases of fracture treated by bone graft at U.S. Army General Hospital No. 3, Colonia, N.J
- Albee, Fred H. (Fred Houdlett), 1876-1945
Weigel, Elmer P.
Società Ortopedica Italiana.
- Chicago : American Medical Association, c1920
- Bone Transplantation
Fractures, Bone -- surgery
- [Carlisle Barracks, Pa. : s.n., 1936]
- Libraries, Medical
Army Medical Library (U.S.)
- Willcox, Frederick H. (Frederick Hartwell), 1882- , author
United States. Bureau of Mines, issuing body.
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1916
Accidents, Occupational -- prevention & control