521. Reports of experiments referred to at hearings on ice cream before Dr. C.L. Alsberg, chief of the Bureau of Chemistry, United States Department of Agriculture: subject : the bacteriology of ice cream
- Alsberg, Carl, 1877-1940
National Association of Ice Cream Manufacturers (U.S.)
- [Chicago?] : National Association of Ice Cream Manufacturers, 
- Ice Cream -- microbiology
Food Safety -- methods
522. Restoration of loss of bone: including an analysis of the first hundred cases of fracture treated by bone graft at U.S. Army General Hospital No. 3, Colonia, N.J
- Albee, Fred H. (Fred Houdlett), 1876-1945
Weigel, Elmer P.
Società Ortopedica Italiana.
- Chicago : American Medical Association, c1920
- Bone Transplantation
Fractures, Bone -- surgery
- [Carlisle Barracks, Pa. : s.n., 1936]
- Libraries, Medical
Army Medical Library (U.S.)
- Willcox, Frederick H. (Frederick Hartwell), 1882- , author
United States. Bureau of Mines, issuing body.
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1916
Accidents, Occupational -- prevention & control
- First District Normal School (Kirksville, Mo.). Division of Rural Education.
- Kirksville, Mo. : Division of Rural Education, First District Normal School, 
Schools -- standards
- Hill, Hibbert Winslow, 1871-1947, author
- New York : The Macmillan Company, 1919
- Public Health Nursing
529. Savage survivals
- Moore, J. Howard (John Howard), 1862-1916, author
- Chicago : Charles H. Kerr & Company, 1916
530. Save a day