- Weeks-Shaw, Clara S.
New York Academy of Medicine, donor.
- New York : D. Appleton and Co., 1916
- Harmer, Bertha, author
- New York : The Macmillan Company, 1922
- Nursing Care -- methods
523. A textbook of simple nursing procedure for use in high schools: together with instructions for first aid in emergencies
- Pope, Amy Elizabeth, 1869- author
- New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1921
- Nursing Care
- Colp, Ralph, 1893- author
Keller, Manelva Wylie, author
- New York : The Macmillan Company, 1921
- Perioperative Nursing -- methods
Surgical Procedures, Operative -- nursing
525. Texts illustrating the history of medicine in the Library of the Surgeon General's Office, U.S. Army: arranged in chronological order
- Library of the Surgeon-General's Office (U.S.)
- Washington : G.P.O., 1912
- History of Medicine
526. They do come back
527. This is TB
- De Schweinitz, Karl, 1887-
American National Red Cross. Department of Civilian Relief.
- Washington, D.C. : American Red Cross, Department of Civilian Relief, 
- Relief Work
World War I
Voluntary Health Agencies
American National Red Cross.
- White, William A. (William Alanson), 1870-1937, author
- New York : Paul B. Hoeber, 1919
- Military Personnel -- psychology
World War I
- Burney, Leroy E. (Leroy Edgar), 1906-1998
United States. Public Health Service.
United States. Department of Agriculture.
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Public Health Service, 
- Syphilis -- prevention & control
Mobile Health Units
Rural Health Services
Syphilis -- drug therapy
Documentaries and Factual Films