- Lucas, William Palmer, 1880-1961
- Chicago : American Medical Association, 1918
- Infant Welfare
World War I
American Red Cross in France.
522. The redemption of the disabled: a study of programmes of rehabilitation for the disabled of war and of industry
- Harris, Garrard, 1876- author
Billings, Frank, 1854-1932, contributor
United States. Federal Board for Vocational Education.
- New York : D. Appleton and Company, 1919
- Disabled Persons -- rehabilitation
World War I
- Beck, Amanda K. (Amanda Kathryn), 1870-1937, author
- Philadelphia : W.B. Saunders Company, 1919
- Nursing Care
- Macfarlane, Catharine, 1877-1969, author
- Philadelphia : W.B. Saunders Company, 1918
- Genital Diseases, Female -- nursing
- Wilson, W. Reynolds (William Reynolds), 1863-1944, author
- Philadelphia : W.B. Saunders Company, 1916
- Obstetrical Nursing -- methods
Perinatal Care -- methods
526. The regulation of medical practice: the supervision of hospitals : legislative recommendations to the Governor of Ohio
- Cleveland Hospital Council, issuing body.
- Cleveland, Ohio : The Cleveland Hospital Council, [1918?]
- Legislation, Medical
527. Regulations governing the uniforms of officers and employees of the Public Health and Marine-Hospital Service of the United States
- United States. Public Health and Marine Hospital Service.
United States. Department of the Treasury.
- Washington : G.P.O., 1903
Public Health Administration
United States. Public Health and Marine Hospital Service.
529. A report of an epidemic of influenza in Chicago occurring during the fall of 1918: reprinted from the Octennial report, Department of Health, City of Chicago, 1911-1918
- Robertson, John Dill.
- [Chicago : Dept. of Health], 1919
- Influenza, Human
Communicable Disease Control
- International Council of Nurses. Quinquennial Meeting 1904 : author.
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1904?]
Manufacturer: London : W.I. Richardson