511. History of Base hospital no. 85, United States Army, Colonel William R. Eastman, commanding officer
- Dorsett, Rae. S.
- [United States : s.n., 1919]
- Hospitals, Military -- history
World War I
United States. Army. Medical Corps.
United States. Army. Base Hospital No. 85.
512. Report to the Citizens Committee on an investigation of the Department of Hospitals and Dispensaries, Buffalo, N.Y
- Emerson, Haven, 1874-1957, author
- [New York?] : [publisher not identified], 1922
- Public Health Administration
Buffalo (N.Y.). Department of Hospitals and Dispensaries.
513. Additional hospital facilities for discharged soldiers, sailors, marines, and army and navy nurses: letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a tentative draft of a bill to provide additional hospital and out-patient dispensary facilities for all discharged, sick and disabled soldiers, sailors, marines, army and navy nurses (male and female), and for other purposes, together with statement of the needs of the enactment of such legislation by the Surgeon General of the Public Health Service
- United States. Department of the Treasury.
- [Washington, D.C. : s.n.], 1919
- Hospitals, Veterans
World War I
- Mayer, Claudius F., compiler
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1941
History, 16th Century