- Helfand, William H., donor
Frederick Stearns & Co.
- Detroit, Mich. : Frederick Stearns & Co., 
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
464. The philosophic function of value: a study of experience showing the ultimate meaning of evolution to be the attainment of personality through culture and religion
- Blechman, Nathan, author
- Boston : Richard G. Badger, 
- Social Values
- Still, A. T. (Andrew Taylor), 1828-1917
Academy of Applied Osteopathy.
- [Indianapolis? : Academy of Applied Osteopathy, 1946]
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Camus, Jean.
- New York : W. Wood and Co., 1919
- Disabled Persons -- rehabilitation
467. The physical phenomena of spiritualism, fraudulent and genuine: being a brief account of the most important historical phenomena, a criticism of their evidential value, and a complete exposition of the methods employed in fraudulently reproducing the same
- Carrington, Hereward, 1880-1959, author
- New York : Dodd, Mead & Company, 1920
- Robinson, Victor, 1886-1947, author
Voluntary Parenthood League (N.Y.), issuing body.
- New York : Voluntary Parenthood League, 1919
Family Planning Services -- history