451. Report to the Citizens Committee on an investigation of the Department of Hospitals and Dispensaries, Buffalo, N.Y
- Emerson, Haven, 1874-1957, author
- [New York?] : [publisher not identified], 1922
- Public Health Administration
Buffalo (N.Y.). Department of Hospitals and Dispensaries.
452. Restoration of loss of bone: including an analysis of the first hundred cases of fracture treated by bone graft at U.S. Army General Hospital No. 3, Colonia, N.J
- Albee, Fred H. (Fred Houdlett), 1876-1945
Weigel, Elmer P.
Società Ortopedica Italiana.
- Chicago : American Medical Association, c1920
- Bone Transplantation
Fractures, Bone -- surgery
- [Carlisle Barracks, Pa. : s.n., 1936]
- Libraries, Medical
Army Medical Library (U.S.)
- Hill, Hibbert Winslow, 1871-1947, author
- New York : The Macmillan Company, 1919
- Public Health Nursing
457. Save a day
459. The school nurse: a survey of the duties and responsibilities of the nurse in the maintenance of health and physical perfection and the prevention of disease among school children
- Struthers, Lina Rogers, author
- New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1917
- School Nursing
School Health Services
- Johns Hopkins Hospital. School of Nursing, author.
- [Baltimore?] : [The School of Nursing of the Johns Hopkins Hospital?], 
- Schools, Nursing
Johns Hopkins Hospital. School of Nursing.