4451. Homoeopathic manual of obstetrics: or a treatise on the aid the art of midwifery may derive from homoeopathy
- Croserio, C. (Camille), 1786-1855
Coté, M. (Marcellin), 1815-1878, translator
- Cincinnati : Moore, Wilstach & Baldwin, 1866
- Obstetrics -- methods
4452. Sexual neuroses
- Kent, J. T. (James Tyler), 1849-1916
- St. Louis : Maynard & Tedford, printers and binders, 1879
- Sexual Dysfunctions, Psychological
Genital Diseases, Male
4453. Cottage hospitals
- Baker, Lucius W.
Massachusetts Medical Society.
- West Gardner, Mass. : Printed at the Record Office, 1882
- Hospitals, Community
Hospital Design and Construction -- trends
4454. Report of the Joint Committee of the twenty-third General Assembly of the State of Iowa, appointed to visit the hospital for the insane located at Mt. Pleasant
- Iowa. General Assembly. Joint Committee Appointed to Visit the Hospital for the Insane Located at Mt. Pleasant.
- Des Moines : G.H. Ragsdale, state printer, 1890
- Hospitals, Psychiatric -- organization & administration
Hospitals, State -- organization & administration
Hospital Design and Construction -- economics
Iowa Hospital for the Insane at Mount Pleasant.
- Cooke, Nicholas Francis, 1829-1885
- Chicago : Gross & Delbridge, 1882
- Anti-Infective Agents, Local
Phenol -- therapeutic use
Déclat, (Gilbert), Dr. 1827-1896.
- Parkes, Charles T. (Charles Theodore), 1842-1891
Ochsner, Albert J. (Albert John), 1858-1925
- Chicago : W.T. Keener Co., 1896
- Abdominal Neoplasms -- surgery
Wounds, Gunshot -- surgery
Surgical Procedures, Operative
- Davis, Andrew Jackson, 1826-1910
- Boston : Marsh, 1868
4458. How we treat wounds to-day: a treatise on the subject of antiseptic surgery which can be understood by beginners
- Morris, Robert T. (Robert Tuttle), 1857-1945
- New York : G.P. Putnam's sons, 1887
- Wounds and Injuries -- surgery
Antisepsis -- methods
4459. Sweet Chalybeate Springs, formerly known as the Red Sweet Springs: a synopsis of the routes by which they are reached, an account of their medicinal properties, analyses of their waters, and some cases of disease cured by their use
- Kinnirey, Thomas.
- Baltimore : Printed by J. Murphy, 1870
- Health Resorts
- Shepherd, Francis J. (Francis John), 1851-1929
- Montreal : Gazette Printing Co., 1890
- Surgical Procedures, Operative