1. An inauagural discourse: on the policy of establishing a school of medicine in the city of Memphis, Tennessee
- Cross, James Conquest.
- Memphis : [s.n.], 1847
Southeastern United States
Memphis Medical College (Memphis, Tenn.)
2. "Confessions of a magnetiser" exposed!: exhibiting the folly and falsehood of a recent pamphlet with the above title : with remarks, showing the falsity of the notions hitherto prevalent in regard to what has been denominated "mesmerism", and giving the outlines of the author's new theory of mind
- Sunderland, La Roy, 1802-1885
- Boston : Redding & Co., 1845
- Drake, Daniel, 1785-1852
- [Cincinnati? : s.n., 1839]
- Schools, Medical
Dissent and Disputes
Cincinnati College. Medical Dept.
Medical College of Ohio (Cincinnati, Ohio)