You searched for: Subjects Vesicovaginal Fistula Remove constraint Subjects: Vesicovaginal Fistula Start Over
1. Urethro-vaginal and vesico-vaginal fistules: remarks upon their peculiarities and complications : their classification and treatment : modifications of the button suture : report of cases successfully treated
- Bozeman, Nathan, 1825-1903
Chaillé, Stanford E. (Stanford Emerson), 1830-1911, former owner
- Montgomery : Barrett & Wimbish, 1857
- Vaginal Fistula
2. Vesico-vaginal fistula -- spontaneous relief. "The American operation": read before the Obstetrical Society of Boston
- Cotting, Benjamin Eddy, 1812-1897
Obstetrical Society of Boston.
- Boston : D. Clapp, 1861
- Vesicovaginal Fistula
Hayward, George, 1791-1863.
- Goodman, John, 1837-
Gross, Samuel D. (Samuel David), 1805-1884, former owner
College of Physicians of Philadelphia. Library, former owner.
- Louisville, Ky. : [s.n.], 1880
Cystitis -- therapy