You searched for: Subjects United States Remove constraint Subjects: United States Subjects Military Personnel Remove constraint Subjects: Military Personnel Dates by Range 1900-1949 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1900-1949 Start Over
- Rainey, Paul James, 1877-1923, photographer
Zwerdling, Michael, former owner
American Red Cross, publisher.
- [United States] : American Red Cross, [between 1910 and 1925?]
Lafayette, Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier, marquis de, 1757-1834.
American Red Cross.
6. A clinical survey of 415 instances of brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerve injuries, as seen in overseas wounded: with reports on several unusual cases
- Fisk, J. C.
Brock, Samuel, 1893-
Schlesinger, Edward B., donor
- Chicago : American Medical Association, 1919
- Brain Injuries
Peripheral Nerve Injuries
Spinal Cord Injuries
7. Comfort kits
- American National Red Cross. Bureau of Development.
- Washington, D.C. : The American Red Cross, Bureau of Development, 
- Equipment and Supplies
World War I
- Upham, Elizabeth G. (Elizabeth Greene), 1890-1988, author
- Madison : Extension Division, University of Wisconsin, 1917
- Disabled Persons -- education
Disabled Persons -- rehabilitation