81. Field record of officers of the Veteran Reserve Corps, from the commencement to the close of the rebellion
- Washington, D. C. : Scriver & Swing, [1865?]
- Military Personnel
American Civil War
United States. Army. Veteran Reserve Corps.
- Small, Willard S. (Willard Stanton), 1870-1943
United States. Bureau of Education
Prudential Insurance Company of America, donor
- Washington : Govt. Print. Off., 1919
- Hygiene -- education
83. Report of the commissioners and chief engineer of the Charlestown water-works, February 28, 1865
- Charlestown (Boston, Mass.)
- Boston : Little, Brown & Co., 1865
- Water Supply
84. Report on the benevolent institutions of Great Britain and Paris: including the schools and asylums for the blind, deaf and dumb, and the insane, being supplementary to the ninth annual report of the Ohio Institution for the Education of the Blind
- Chapin, William.
Ohio Institution for the Education of the Blind.
- Columbus : C. Scott & Co., 1846
- Hospitals, Psychiatric