1. Medical symbolism in books of the Renaissance and Baroque: an exhibit in the National Library of Medicine, June 23-September 30, 1966
- National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, 
- History of Medicine
Exhibits as Topic
- Brown, Sanger, II, 1884-1968, author
- Boston : Richard G. Badger, the Gorham Press, 
- Sexuality -- psychology
Religion and Psychology
- Brett, Agnes Baldwin, 1876-1955, author
American Numismatic Society, issuing body.
- New York : The American Numismatic Society, 1916
4. This painting depicts the continuing cycles of life and the role all people must play to ensure an AIDS free future
- Saunders, Zane.
Australia. Department of Health, Housing, Local Government and Community Services.
- Australia : Commonwealth Dept. of Health, Housing, Local Government and Community Services, 1993
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome -- prevention & control