11. The Edinburgh new dispensatory: with the additions of the most approved formulae, from the best foreign pharmacopoeias ; the whole interspersed with practical cautions and observations ; and enriched with the latest discoveries in natural history, chemistry, and medicine ; with new tables of elective attractions, of antimonial and mercurial preparations, &c. ; and several copperplates of the most convenient furnaces, and principal pharmaceutical instruments ; being an improvement of the New dispensatory by Dr. Lewis
- Lewis, William, 1708-1781
Rotheram, John, 1751-1804, editor
Black, Joseph, 1728-1799, dedicatee
Scot, Robert, 1744?-1823, engraver
Allardice, S. (Samuel), engraver
Dobson, Thomas, 1751-1823, printer
- Philadelphia : Printed by Thomas Dobson, at the stone-house, no. 41, South Second-Street, MDCCXCVI 
- Materia Medica
Equipment and Supplies
Lavoisier, Antoine Laurent, 1743-1794.
- Brown, John, 1735-1788
Beddoes, Thomas, 1760-1808
Webster, James, 1776?-1851 printer
- Philadelphia : Published by James Webster, 1814
Brown, John, 1735-1788.
- McLaren, E. T. (Elizabeth T.), author
Cushing, Edward H., donor
- New York : Anson D.F. Randolph and Co., 1891
Brown, Isabella Cranston, 1812-1888.
Brown, John, 1810-1882.
- Ogston, Francis, 1803-1887, author
Ogston, Francis, Jr., 1846-1917, editor
- Philadelphia : Lindsay and Blakiston, 1878
- Forensic Medicine