You searched for: Subjects Scotland Remove constraint Subjects: Scotland Subjects Cholera Remove constraint Subjects: Cholera Start Over
1. Observations on malignant cholera, drawn from cases of the disease as it occurred at Prestonpans, Cockenzie, Portseton, etc
- Armstrong, H. K.
- Edinburgh : John Carfrae & Son, 1832
2. Practical observations on malignant cholera: as that disease is now exhibiting itself in Scotland
- Moir, D. M. (David Macbeth), 1798-1851.
- Edinburgh : William Blackwood, 1832