1. Valedictory address, delivered by Thos. M. Logan, M.D., professor of hygiene, at the commencement exercises of the Medical Department of the University of California: held in Pacific Hall, San Francisco, October 29th, 1874
- Logan, Thos. M. (Thomas Muldrup), 1808-1876
University of California (1868-1952). Medical Dept
- [San Francisco : University of California, 1874?]
- Education, Medical
- San Francisco Medical Society.
- San Francisco : Printed at the office of the California Daily Courier, 1850
- Societies, Medical -- organization & administration
Constitution and Bylaws
Fees and Charges
San Francisco Medical Society.
3. Eradicating plague from San Francisco: report of the Citizens' Health Committee and an account of its work : with brief descriptions of the measures taken, copies of ordinances in aid of sanitation, articles by sanitarians on the nature of plague and the best means of getting rid of it, facsimiles of circulars issued by the Committee and a list of subscribers to the health fund
- Todd, Frank Morton.
San Francisco (Calif.). Citizens' Health Committee
- [San Francisco : Press of C.A. Murdock & Co., 1909]
- Plague -- prevention & control
Communicable Disease Control -- methods
4. Hand-book & descriptive catalogue of the Pacific Museum of Anatomy and Natural Science, now open at the Eureka Theatre
- Jordan, Henry J.
Pacific Museum of Anatomy and Natural Science.
- [San Francisco : s.n., 1865?]
- San Francisco, Calif. : Listening Post, [1919?]
- Hospitals, Military -- history
World War I
History, 20th Century
Letterman General Hospital (San Francisco, Calif.)
- San Francisco Medical Benevolent Society, author.
- [San Francisco?] : [publisher not identified], [1886?]
Wilder, A. M. (Abraham M.), 1840-1886.