1. Cholera : observations on the management of cholera on plantations, and method of treating the disease
- New, C. B.
- Rodney, Miss. : R. N. Fetherston'h & Co., 1850
- Cholera -- therapy
- Stoney, George C.
Mason, William A. (William Alfred), 1898-
Butler, E. E. (Emmett Ethridge)
Southern Educational Film Production Service.
Georgia. Department of Public Health.
Hall County (Ga.). Health Department
- [Atlanta, GA] : Georgia Dept. of Public Health, 
- African Americans
Child Rearing -- psychology
Instructional Films and Videos
5. On the relative influence of city and country life, on morality, health, fecundity, longevity and mortality
- Hough, John Stockton, 1845-1900, author
Philadelphia Social Science Association.
- [Philadelphia?] : [publisher not identified], [1874?]
- Urban Population