- Millson, David.
National Library of Medicine (U.S.). Index Section
- [Bethesda, Md.] : National Library of Medicine, Index Section BSD, 1968
- Abstracting and Indexing as Topic
22. An experimental inquiry into the proximate cause of death from suspended respiration in drowning and hanging, with the means of resuscitation: submitted as an inaugural essay to the public examination of the trustees and professors of the College of Physicians and Surgeons in the University of the State of New-York, Samuel Bard, M.D. president, for the degree of Doctor of Medicine, on the 3d of May, 1814
- Ives, Ansel W. (Ansel Wilmot), 1787-1838
Francis, John W. (John Wakefield), 1789-1861, former owner
College of Physicians and Surgeons in the City of New York.
- New-York : Printed for the author, 1814
23. Theory of circulation by respiration: synopsis of its principles and history, written by request, for the "U.S. Journal of Homoeopathy"
- Willard, Emma, 1787-1870
- New-York : Francis Hart & Co., printers and stationers, 1861
- Blood Circulation -- physiology
24. How to breathe: the great importance of perfect respiration for the development and treatment of the vital organs of the body
- Bowman, Winthrop H.
- Boston : Clapp, printers, 1881